Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I made a YouTube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2_SAbM7xqI

I made a YouTube video if anyone wants to watch it. The link is listed above. Maybe it will help with a little perspective on what really goes on at home. Yes, I may look good with make up and hair done but it takes all my energy to do so. It also hides what is really going on inside my body. I want to be optimistic but here it is at 0330 and I am still awake with body aches, a headache, and nausea. I really hope it gets better. :( A few things are definitely better like my speech and my walking. It's the aches, pains, headaches, migraines, nausea, insomnia, and cognitive function impairment that I'm hoping improves. They keep saying it will and I keep pushing along.

Justin is down with the stomach flu today. I have never seen him so sick. Hopefully it will pass as fast as it came! Things WILL get better....I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment