Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fast and friendly service at a doctors office!


In my email confirmation, it stated that I needed to have an EKG, echocardiogram, pulminary funtion test, and a cardiac function test completed within 30 days of surgery. Luckily I just had an echo done. So, I called my new healthcare providers office yesterday. When I spoke with the nurse, I told him what all I needed and that I had an appointment already for the 3rd of November. He quickly said, "Lets get you in sooner so that we can make sure everything gets completed. Can you make it in tomorrow at 9:30?" Nice! So, this morning, I went into the office. They were able to complete the EKG and the pulmonary function test right in their office. When I met with my nurse practitioner, she had already scheduled my cardiac stress test. I have to do the chemical stress instead of the treadmill since I have trouble walking. I will have that completed on the 3rd of November, next week. Also while I was in the office, they typed up a letter for my work for my extended leave time. I have NEVER had such great service from a health care provider! They are kind and take the time to listen and look me in the eye when they are discussing my care with me. Just awesome! The nurse faxed all my paper results to the Chiari Institute before I left the office. I just can't say enough nice things!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Isn't it nice to meet competent medical teams??? So glad you found them!!!

    ReplyDelete