Monday, October 25, 2010

Surgery Date Confirmed


I finally got the email confirmation on the date of surgery- 11-16-2010! Wow, that is so soon. I am excited, scared, and overwhelmed! I have so much to do and so little time. I have made the hotel reservations, car rental, and am working on the air line tickets. There are tons and tons of pre-op test that I have to have done between now an then. Hopefully, I can get them all done! Now I need to work on the schedule for Weston. My parents are going to take turns staying with him. Then my sister and parents are going to also take turns staying with me. It is going to be a long time before I can be left alone after the surgery. We will be in New York from approximately 11-13-10 to 11-25-10. Then I may be going into the Mountain Valley Rehab Center when we return. Happy Thanksgiving to us! We will have a lot to be thankful for this year!

My brother, Scott, and Sister, Kristi, will be joining us in NYC. Thank goodness, Justin and I will need all the support we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment