Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pain free week!


The pain has been lifted over the last week....Thank goodness. I have low energy but the pain is not a constant thing this week! YAY!

I called Banner's lab this morning and they told me that the results should be done on my lumbar puncture in two weeks. I have a neurologist appointment in two days. That is pushing it exactly to the day of two weeks. Hopefully my results will be there but I will not hold my breath. This will be my first appointment with the neurologist since my New York visit. Hopefully it will go better than the visit with the primary care visit. I am sure it will. :) I will be sure to have all of my paperwork and correspondence with The Chiari Institute stating that they have approved me for surgery. Maybe he will be more help with treatment for the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome too.

I hope everyone is having an awesome week! I have not thanked you in a while! Thanks for every one's support. Thanks for your friendship. Thanks for your love. Thanks for your donations and most of all....Thanks for being you!!!! I have the most awesome support group!

No comments:

Post a Comment