Friday, September 10, 2010

Pre-op testing complete...now wait



All the pre-op tests are done....Now we just wait for the results....I have an neurology appointment on the 23rd. Hopefully the lumbar puncture results will be back by then. When they are back and clear, we send them to The Chiari Institute and we can schedule surgery! I am hoping for early November.

No kids this weekend :(. I was so worried. Usually, I had Kyler with every weekend. When Justin would be working, Ky would be there to help me if I was having a bad day. I am really missing him. My sister is coming up to stay with me though. Can't wait. I think we are going to lay by the creek in the shade while Justin works on the creek crossing. When we are not doing that, I hope to watch some funny movies and eat ice cream. We all need some happy things to lift us up.

I don't even know the dates of surgery yet, but last night, I was trying to find ways to have a night layover in Little Rock. That way I can see Kyler before I have surgery. I miss him so much. I bet he has already grown a foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment