Monday, June 28, 2010

"Focus on your potential, not your limitations." JM


Kristi and I February 2010--------->

"Focus on your potential, not your limitations." JM
This morning Kristi and I woke up and went to shopping. She wanted to make sure we had everything before she went home. We also went to the UPS store and shipped off the Baby Alive doll that I talked about in the prior post. I hope little girl I am sending it to enjoys it as much as I think she will. She then made everyone lunch. The whole morning she was a drill sargent and had my kids whipped into shape. They were vacuuming, folding, cleaning.....She cleaned my bathtubs and toilets. It was amazing. Before she left, my coworkers were right on time bringing our family weekly meals. Kristi was so impressed that we were both crying our eyes out. I had told her that they brought us food every week but she was overwhelmed by how much thought was put into snacks and meals for our entire family. Again, I only worked with these wonderful ladies for six weeks prior to getting sick!
My PCP is supposed to be calling NY to make follow up and see if they are going to be seeing me. However, Kristi called me a couple hours after she left. She said that I should go ahead and make an appointment at Barrows. She thinks maybe a third opinion may not hurt. So, here we go. I called and left a message to make an appointment. It just makes me sick to my stomach to see any doctors at the rate I am going. However, eight weeks ago I was fairly healthy and I am getting weaker and declining. Something has to be done. SOMETHING neurological is going on and it can be seen if you spend any time, at all, with me. Please keep your fingers crossed that I can finally get a neurologist that wants to help me instead of wanting to prove me wrong!
Maybe god just wanted me to slow down and be with my kids more.
Hello GOD, I hear you! I love my kids. I am spending a lot of time with them. They know I love them and they love me. I want to get up and walk and run and play. I don't want to lay here any more......PLEASE SEND ME HELP!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you have such wonderfull coworkers. I am worried about you if you need anything just say what you need. I am glad Kristi was able to come up and help. I hope the Dr helps and listens and does his job. Good luck

    ReplyDelete