Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jumping For Joy---THANK YOU!





Yesterdays post was kind of desperate. I was really upset since I keep going to doctors and there is no clear cut care plan. Every time I go to a doctor I am treated badly and I am sitting at home with my muscles wasting. My primary care doctor seemed appalled that the neurologist had no clear plan of action. But, to tell you the truth, he doesn't know what to do with me either. Yesterday I was at a clear breaking point. I was praying or begging god for help. Whatever you want to call it. I needed some kind of hope. So this morning, my care manager from BC/BS called. She gave me the courage needed to call New York and I did. The surgery coordinator told me that I had been approved to be seen by the neurosurgeons! I immediately began to shake and cry but had to keep myself together enough to complete the phone call. She had to transfer me to the person that schedules the appointments. That person was not available so I had to leave a message. I do not have the dates yet but I do have an APPROVAL. Yeah, Yippee, Jumping for Joy!!!!! I was laughing, crying, shaking. The emotions took over my entire body. Justin did not answer his phone so I called Kristi. It was a bad connection and she could only hear that I was crying. When she called me back she told me that she and Jace quickly dropped to their knees and prayed before they called me back. Then when they called me back I was composed enough to tell her the news. She too cried. Within five minutes I got a call from one of my VA coworkers. I said, "why are you call me?" She wanted my blog address. I told her that it was funny because I just got the wonderful news. When I finally got a hold of Justin, the same thing happened that happened with Kristi. He did not know why I was crying. All he heard was New York and that I was crying. Of coarse the fear is always the worst. When he came home for lunch, I could not wait to just hug him. "I am finally going to get the help I need".


Now that I got that out----THANK YOU! That is Thank you for praying. Thank you for Fasting. Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for your kind words . Thanks for feeding my family. Thank you for donating you leave time. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for you and your family! You're finally going to get the help you need. You're one tough cookie and I know you're going to come out of this a stronger person, wife, and mom. I'm thinking of you and praying for you guys every day. Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete