Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hope Floats-Fundraisings Ideas


<--Weston 2010
Still waiting on a date but HOPE is keeping me afloat. Most of you already know that the surgery that I may need is going to cost a small fortune and is out-of-network for my insurance. So here are some of the ideas that have been put out for fundraising ideas. Please keep sending ideas.


These are the fundraisers we are going to do:

50/50 raffle ongoing until a set date (I hope you all can help me out here)

bowling with baked good sale (I hope to contact the local news paper and radio station for a better turn out. I will also be making flyer and posting an event on Facebook).


These are a possibility:

silent action (any donations?)

a friend mentioned she may want to run a marathon with fundraising

sand volleyball tourney

bike run

pool tourney

golf tourney


So what do you think? I am all for thing that are fun, cost effective, and can help us out. I hope everyone is having a wonderful, happy, healthy summer!


If you would like to help with selling the 50/50 raffle tickets, please send me an email at KNitschke@hotmail.com. I need to get some dates before we start. If you live out of town, this is something you can help with. I will be happy to mail out as many and you think you can sell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment