Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Crazy lady in town....

Kelli and Mrs Pat-------------->
nursing school graduation
This weekend is the 4th of July. Usually I love to load up for the day and go to Pioneer Park for the day. Not this year. All I can think is I want to stay home. I want to be in my comfy bed away from the noise and the crowds. Don't feel sorry for me though. I have a weekend I get to look forward to. My hubby will be working around the house but hopefully we can grill a little and get in the hot tub! Sounds much better to me. :) Weston will be in Phoenix with is dad. Kyler will be in the Parade. If you will be there. He will be in a gray pinstripe uniform (not costume) with the number 14 and has kind of long hair. Cheer extra loud so he thinks his mom is there, k! I am going to attempt to go see his practice game Friday night. We will be loading up the walker, blankets, and lots of pillows. As long as my head is not hurting, I can lay in the grass at the ball field just as well and I can lay in my bed at home. Kyler's first real all-star game is Tuesday. I can't wait but hope I can make it through the practice game. In a way, it is a practice game for me too.


Yesterday I called my favorite instructor from nursing school, Mrs Pat. I love that woman! We talked for over 45 minutes. She has had her own share of neuro complications. So, she understands all of the issues that I am faced with on a daily basis. She went an entire year unable to walk. However, she has recovered and is able to walk now. She has a fantastic electric scooter that has a 30 mile radius. She is going to permanently loan it to me while I need it. Look out Prescott, here I come! Don't you remember growing up, there is always that one crazy person in town on the electric scooter? Well, Prescott has a new crazy lady in town! ha ha ha


Loves and Kisses to all! Keep smiling until next time......

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome lady!! You are surrounded by angels. "God works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform"

    ReplyDelete