Friday, August 20, 2010

Episode of House/news cast about Chiari

(This is a post that was already on Facebook but a lot of people follow my blog that are not on Facebook.)



The weirdest thing is that this episode of House (that they are talking about) aired when I was in the hospital. I felt like I should be on House or on an episode of Mystery Diagnosis. 5 days in the hospital and sent home with no diagnosis. SCARY STUFF....In fact, they sent me home wih a sheet on headaches. It is so much more than headaches.......Please help me raise awareness!


Click on the link below to watch a video on YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twkd1_RohWE&feature=PlayList&p=4F7A588F17580777&index=0&playnext=1
Monday evening's episode of House on FOX was more than just

No comments:

Post a Comment