Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Little things bring comfort

Real quick....

I just picked my laundry up to put in the laundry basket and a little metal heart fell out of my jeans that say on one side "with god"...and on the other side..."all things are possible". I had forgotten that yesterday at 4:30 in the morning I had slipped into my pocket knowing that I was going to the neurologist. I was hoping that it would give me strength to get through the appointment. For those of you that have been following me know that I have not had much luck going to doctors. So, I slipped it into my pocket and thought to myself, "God, please help me get through to this doctor today." Last Saturday someone had placed the little metal heart into my donation bucket. So, thank you to the person that put it in there. IT HELPED! I got through to the doctor yesterday! I will take it with me to New York too.

Thanks for the little things that bring comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment