Monday, August 2, 2010

Long day ahead tomorrow

Kyler and Weston several years ago ---->

Today is a busy day of getting all my paperwork readCheck Spellingy for Dr appointments tomorrow and Kyler packed. Kyler flies to Arkansas tomorrow to live with his dad. We have to leave at 0500. My first appointment is in Sun City at 0700 for an EEG. That is to check for seizure activity. Then my next appointment is with the neurologist. Yay, always my favorite----NOT! I am taking proof that I am accepted for preop evaluation at the Chiari Institute. I am also going to let him know that my primary care provider has referred me to him for pain management and that I CAN NOT LIVE LIKE THIS! It is in his hands to help me manage my pain and it is REAL, not anxiety. So wish me luck.

Then we drive from Sun City to the airport downtown Phoenix to drop off Kyler. My sisters Dondi and Traci are going to sit with Kyler and get him on the plane. He actually takes off at 4:00pm but we need to drive back to the Northwest Valley for my endocrinology appointment at 2:45pm. Fun times.

We went through all of Kyler's cloths and they mostly fit into one big suitcase. Good thing. We may buy him some school cloths tomorrow between the first Dr appointment and the airport. We just have to see how much time we have. So tomorrow comes with hope of physical pain relief but some emotional pain of Kyler moving. Please keep me in your thoughts so that I can get through my day tomorrow!

***Thanks to the multiple people that have put donations in our account at the credit union!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you & thinking of you tomorrow. My oldest went to live with his dad 3 years ago and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It worked out well though and he's loved the experience. Anyway, thinking of you...

    andrea

    ReplyDelete