Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ky's game/More kind friends...


Kyler is the third kid in from the left on the top row.
Prescott South 11-12 Allstars 2010.

Prescott South and Prescott North 11-12 year old baseball allstars went head to head on Saturday night. It was an awesome game. Luckily Kyler's team, the South, came out on top. However, I cheered for both teams. Jose had an amazing catch in center field. He ran and dove to catch a ball. Then Zach was running into home plate and was going to be out when he leaped over Taylor and landed right on home plate. It was all so amazing! We will play Williams on Monday night at 6:30 in Chino Valley. I will be rested and ready to cheer!

Yesterday my sister Traci and uncle Timmy came up from the Valley to watch Ky's game. We were all laying around when there was a knock at the door. Weird? I wasn't expecting anyone... When I opened the door, it was Holly and Todd, Justin's friends that go back to high school days. I also work with Holly's mom at the VA. They have several bags of groceries for our family! She had put a lot of thought into it too. A lot of the food are easy options for the kids to make themselves. Yay! Times have not been easy for anyone these days but people have sure been kind to us. Then Todd and Holly met up with us for Ky's game afterward. Justin and Todd were like two chatty teenage girls. blah blah blah. Todd and Holly have four kids. One is a boy that is almost 16 and two younger girls and boy. They are too cute and busy busy busy!

Thanks again to everyone that has helped us in this time of need!

I am doing fairly well considering I was out at the ballfield two nights in a row. Today and tomorrow will be days of rest in preparation for my job as the team "Good Luck Charm" on Monday night. I have a lot of cheering to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment