Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank you for your prayers

Well my dad is right where he needs to be. He has been admitted to St Joe's. I am not sure what is going on but I am assured that he is slowly getting better. They are the best neurological hospital in AZ so I am comfortable that they will do their best with him. Thanks to all of you that have been keeping him in your prayers.

I did too much yesterday and it was stinkin hot and humid. I had to get Kyler's hair cut and buys some cloths for our family pictures and buys some groceries. My friend Toni took me. Big thanks to her for running me around.

We got our family pictures taken downtown Prescott. I can't wait to see them and how they turned out. It will be a couple of weeks. We did them in the alley behind Whiskey Row. There are beautiful red brick buildings, an old wagon, a bench with old license plates and metal signs. It was a cool place. Can't wait to share them! By the time we got home, it was straight to bed. Not even enough energy or strength for dinner.

My coworkers at the VA have been absolutely AMAZING! They fed our family every week for three full months. That saved us so much money in groceries. It really does help. They have also donated hundreds of hours of annual leave to our family. Thank you wonderful coworkers! I made banana bread for the first time yesterday and took it to them in thanks and it was actually really yummy! Stephane also printed up flyers for my fundraiser and hung them up all over the VA. She has been very helpful!

I can never say enough THANK YOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment