Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love the good days!

I feel much better today! Thank goodness. Last weekend must have really done me in. My body was protesting and I had a hard time getting comfortable enough to sleep. I finally got a full nights sleep. Wow, it feels wonderful to sleep! Today Weston, Jake, Jared (Weston's best friend), his sister Taylor, brother Zack, and mother Deborah are attempting Wal-Mart. We need to get school supplies and hair cuts.

Monday night we are getting family pictures taken. I am so excited. Deanna is going to take them. I have seen some of her work and it is amazing so I can't wait! It was important to me to have the pictures taken before Ky moves and before I have surgery. If the weather is good, we will take them downtown Prescott. Oh, I just CAN NOT WAIT. My family is so beautiful. I will be sure to share the pictures too.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Love the good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment