Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Still waiting on a date....

Still waiting.....

I have called three times and left two messages. Is it too much to ask to get a call back? When a dr's office calls you, they expect a call back or expect you to follow up on your end right? I get that it has been a holiday weekend. I get that they don't work on Fridays. I must be the most impatient person in the whole world! I don't want to bug them and make them not call me at all. So, if they do not call me by the end of this week, I will call them again. After all---my surgical coordinating nurse sounded surprised that they had not called me yet two weeks ago. In the meantime, I just sit and wait......

Last night, my body began to wear down. Apparently it had hit its limit. Not that I actually went anywhere but being out of bed too much. All the kids were here last evening. At 8pm we had to pick up Tielor, Karra's friend that is a 16 year old girl. She reminds me a lot of myself. She is built exactly like I was in high school, she plays sports, and she lives with her sister. She works at Fry's to support herself and pays for most everything. I just can see myself in her eyes. She will make it in the big bad world, if anyone will! We also picked Ky up from practice at the same time. We were all hungry so we picked up pizza from Domino's. Which is so rare. I can't even remember the last time we had pizza! We had to wait forever because the girl in Domino's was by herself. Anyway, my body started to tremor and ache while we waited. It was as it it was protesting being in an upright position for too long! Come on, its not like I went dancing or walking a million miles!!!!! Well, I ate when we got home and crawled into bed. That is when the aching go worse and the tremors continued.... When I woke up this morning, it was still there. Dang, it looks like I will be in bed today.....But come hell or high waters, I am going to Kyler's game. He almost cried when I told him I didn't feel good and said, "You did too much yesterday!" My response is "I guess, if doing too much is getting out of bed." Well, hopefully I will have good news to report from Ky's game tonight. Hope you all have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment