Saturday, July 24, 2010

Limited human interaction


Dondi, Kristi, Dad, Me, 2008
(Two of my sister and I have really crazy dresses on. We did not plan that, guess it was the style.)
Friday I did a little laundry but rested as usual. My human interaction consisted of a cute 12 year old and 8 year old laying on my bed looking at video games on the internet for about 30 minutes. Then they were off....They went with Shanna to do errands and to rent video games. I never saw them again until evening. Then my husband came home in the afternoon. Grumpy would not even begin to describe his mood. I was so excited when he got home. I was trying to talk to him, lay by him, kiss him, anything to get his attention. But his mood was vial! The more I stay home, the more I feel kind of like a puppy that needs attention! I just need someone to pat my back, talk to me for a minute, maybe take me for a ride. Then I would feel better after being cooped up all day..Kinda funny but true!

So then I was rested and showered and all ready and excited to watch Karra's game. The first full game I would see all year! Plus, as an added bonus, my friend Elizabeth and her cuties (the ones that brought me cupcakes on the 4th of July) would be there too! Yeah! So I knew that someone would be soooooo excited to see me. I packed my goody bag full of snacks and drinks in preparation for my kids and the cuties. Then.........the rain began......crap---there goes any chance of any quality human interaction today! I almost started crying. The rain just kept falling....I was so sad. Luckily the game just got delayed an hour and a half but they still had it. Karra did AWESOME! They won, YIPPEE. And I got to see Elizabeth and the cuties. They were happy to see me and I was happy to give them treats. Now I know why my sister gets excited to come see my kids. It is nice to be wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment