Friday, July 30, 2010

Expressions of thanks


Thank you. I often have to talk around words that I can not think of. Are there any other words to use besides thank you? I am kind of getting sick of just saying it over and over. I don't want people to think I am just saying it out of habit. So I am going to try to list any words that may use express how I feel about all of my friends, loved ones, and complete strangers that have helped me lately.


Grateful

Gracious

Beautiful

Strong

Loving

Helpful

Encouraging

Uplifting

Happy

Smart

Caring

Healthy


For now, that is all I can think of. So If you have talked to me, helped me, encouraged me, picked up my kids, fed me, gave me an umbrella, an x-box, drove me to the store, or provided for our family in any way....Those adjectives are describing you and you are wonderful! Thank you for being in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment