Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One loss closer to Ky moving...


Two days in a row, I preserved. I stayed in bed all day so that I could go to my sons allstar games. It takes everything I have to get up, get dressed, ride in the car for 30 minutes, walk from the parking lot, and sit in the bleachers for the game. It takes everything I have to use my walker in public. I know it is not politically correct to say that I am embarrassed, but I am. However, I am rising above it to be supportive for Kyler.


Kyler started playing t-ball when he was three. He has always loved baseball. Infact, I took him to a Diamondbacks game when he was just two weeks old! It was the D-backs first season in 1998. This kid has loved baseball since birth. When he moved to Prescott, I thought the love would continue but unfortunately, the opposite has occured. He has learned a lot of painful lessons playing baseball here. On the positive side, he will be going away with a lot of life lessons. If you did not already know, Kyler decided last December, that he will be moving to Arkansas. He will leave a few weeks after allstars are over. This loss tonight is one loss closer to him moving and it has hit me hard. He is an awesome player and an awesome kid! I'm going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment