Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Praise the Lord, I am on my way to New York!

Wessy and I at the aquarium in Rocky Point 3/2009
They finally called this morning. I have an appointment for Monday, August 23rd and Tuesday, August 24th. They will do all the testing and evaluation in two days. Thank goodness. So, Justin, my sister Dondi and I will fly out on the 22nd and fly back on the 25th. Let the fundraising begin. I am shooting for the 31st. So clear your calender on the 31st of July. Not sure what yet, but some kind of fundraising will be going on in the cool weather of Prescott AZ. I am working on the bowling alley, newspaper and radio station. Busy, busy, busy. I went from sitting to a working little bee. One big problem.......I have a migraine! Darn it. To bad, it will just have to wait, I have things to do today. I already called the HR department at work. I need something in writing that states that my health insurance is not going to end prior to surgery. They can say all the nice things they want but I want it in ink! This is my families life here people. I also contacted AZ ST CU to set up a fundraising fund. I will be sending out flyers as soon as I have something set in stone. Thanks for all of your incredible support!


Kyler's little team is playing their hearts out. They keep plugging away. Tonight they have a rematch against Verde Valley. That is the only team that has beat them so far. I think we can do it though! They will play every night this week until the 15th or until they lose. Lets go for the WIN. I usually rest all day and then go to the game. It is definitely taking its toll on me. I don't care. The team needs their "good luck" charm cheering in the stands, walker and all! My pride is way less important than the support I am giving Kyler! That is what I tell myself anyway....ha ha ha


Well, I am off to get things done......

No comments:

Post a Comment